Following the latest recommendations from the Greek Government and international institutions regarding safety against COVID-19, Avli has adapted its hygiene procedures to ensure the utmost safety and well-being of our guests, staff and suppliers.
Avli has always recognised the importance of ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in every aspect of our hospitality offerings. Because of the need to introduce social-distancing and enhanced hygiene practices, Avli has introduced new arrangements for our guests, whether you are dining in Avli Restaurant, at Raki Ba Raki, and for those staying with us.
These arrangements include ensuring for Avli Restaurant and Raki BaRaki:
• a minimum of .7m space between tables
• a maximum of 6 guests per table. For families with children under 18 this limit may be increased
• contactless and single-use menus
• hand sanitizers for guests and staff
• mandatory masks for staff
• thorough table disenfection after each use
• daily deep cleans prior to opening of tables, chairs, surfaces and potential areas of touch contact.
Avli staff will encourage social-distancing where possible at all times and new seating layouts have been created to facilitate this.
For Avli Suites
From June 2020 new procedures have been introduced for cleaning public areas and guest rooms, including regular disinfecting of all surfaces, furniture, fixtures and fittings with anti-bacterial agents and deep cleans between bookings.
Avli will continue to take all necessary precautions and our team is dedicated to ensuring your well-being at all times.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.